Navigation Menu

Friday, December 23, 2011

Chicken Packets

Time to eat! This is a favorite recipe among my kids and husband. I don't make it very often, as you have to get your hands dirty when you prepare it. That's typically the thing I avoid in a food. But for the family, when I do make it, it's all the more special to them.

I'm not sure where my mom got this recipe at, it's been years ago. Maybe it came from a cookbook or a friend. I don't know.

Chicken Packets

2 cups, cooked, chopped chicken
3 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 tbs. chives; salt to taste
2 tbs. milk
1/2 cup crushed, seasoned croutons
2 pkg. crescent rolls
1/4 cup melted margarine

Mix, chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk, & salt. Unroll crescent rolls into 8 rectangles. Put 1/4 cup chicken mixture in each rectangle. Fold in half, pinch edges. Dip in margarine, and then roll in crushed croutons. Bake in 350ยบ oven for 20 minutes.

chicken packets recipe
They are very delicious and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...