Navigation Menu

Monday, April 16, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things

One of my very favorite places to eat lunch is at a Thai restaurant. They have the most amazing panang curry that I eat as often as I'm allowed. In fact, for the past few months, Titus and I have been trying to perfect our own recipe of panang curry, but haven't been successful enough to even compare it to this dish.

Zech really loves the restaurant due to the fact that he has made a friend there. He is constantly requesting that I take him out to Tuptim Thai. I'm not sure if it's the food he gets, or the attention that's given to him that makes the trip most enjoyable for him.

Every time we go, a lady there will spoil him. She's given him free appetizers, but most importantly she does origami. Today he received a big boat and a small boat. Each time she makes something for Zech she will require a thank you from him. This time was no different.

"What do you say?"

He thought about it for a while and responded, "That's great?!?" It almost came out like a question for him. He wasn't sure what she wanted.

Maybe I need to brush up on manners with Zechariah...

2 comments:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.corteges mariage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and brilliant design and style.
    robes filles

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...