Navigation Menu

Monday, May 22, 2017

My Cup Overflows Coloring Page

My daughter is an artist. Every Mother's Day I receive a new painting or drawing done by her. This year she gave me the most wonderful gift.

Most people who know me are familiar with my life verse. "My cup overflows with blessings. Your unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life." Psalm 23:5-6. If you have found this blog, than you too know my life verse. My Cup Overflows with Blessings!

Several years ago I made a decision that I would always focus on the positive in life. I went through a depression for several years, and during that time I chose to think about all that was wrong. The bad things consumed me.

When I made the positive change in my thinking, I began to see God's blessings everywhere. I found Him in the big parts of my life. I found Him in the most minute details of my life. I was overwhelmed with God's love. My depression eventually vanished as I focused on the good around me. Since that year long ago when I made the conscious effort to change my thinking, my cup has literally overflowed with blessings. My journals cannot contain the goodness of God.

I don't say this lightly. This was not an easy change. In the beginning I struggled daily with choosing the positive.  In fact, every minute of the day I had to retrain my thoughts. I posted scripture verses around my house. I quoted them to myself. I disciplined myself to start a daily Bible reading routine. I prayed many prayers. I wrote hundreds of blessings that God was showing me. It wasn't easy, but it was worth it. I'm happy now. God healed my broken heart. He is so good at doing that!

I can honestly say, my cup overflows with blessings. God's unfailing love has pursued me all the days of my life.

My cup overflows with blessings pencil drawing Psalm 23:5-6

This year my daughter drew me a picture based on my life verse. I LOVE it! It's extra special to me that it came from my daughter. She is one of God's biggest blessings to me.

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

My cup overflows with blessings coloring page Psalm 23:5-6

To make things even better, she included in my gift a coloring page of my life verse. I love having coloring sheets to use for my class at church. I can't wait until the next time we are learning about God's blessings. You can be sure I will be sharing this coloring sheet!

God is so AMAZING!! 


Just wanted to share another recent painting by my daughter. We had a ladies painting party at church. So relaxing and fun!

Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. Luke 12:34

Here's my painting from the same party. This is another one of my favorite life verses! "Risk your life and get more than you ever dreamed of. Play it safe and end up holding the bag." Luke 19:26

Risk your life and get more than you ever dreamed of. Play it safe and end up holding the bag. Luke 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...