Navigation Menu

Friday, May 19, 2017

Watercolor Inspiration

I have a confession to make. I stole the idea of watercolor bookmarks from a young lady who used to attend my church. Maybe stole isn't the best word for it. I was inspired by this young lady. Her family recently moved to a new town at God's direction. A lot of tears were shed by my family after their move. I love this teenager so much. She has the sweetest spirit, and loves to serve in any way that she can. In all the years I have known her, she never had an unkind word to say, and she is always positive. I want to grow up to be like her!

This young lady plans to go on a missions trip this summer, and advertised some gorgeous hand painted and hand drawn watercolor bookmarks. She only asked $1 for each. I fell in love with the paintings. They were all so beautiful and I just this week received in the mail my bookmarks I purchased from her. She gave me special permission to share them here with you all.

I'm excited! I can't wait to give some of these away to my friends and family members. I put in a special request for the "my cup overflows" bookmark. It's one of my very favorite scripture verses ever! I have it placed in my home in multiple ways because God really does pour out His blessings until my cup overflows...

my cup overflows purple pink watercolor bookmark
even the wind and the waves obey him Matthew 8:27 watercolor bookmark
Hers is so much better than mine! I'm jealous of her talent. I know it comes naturally to her!

the Joy of the Lord is my strength Nehemiah 8:20 watercolor bookmark
Philippians 4:12-13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Watercolor bookmark
watercolor bookmark cup of tea purple blue watercolor
blue watercolor bookmark we love because He first loved us.
green watercolor bookmark with quote Fill your mind with God's word
light pale purple watercolor bookmark with stars
blue watercolor bookmark God's hands quote
teal watercolor bookmark
sunrise watercolor painting bookmark

Aren't they beautiful? Simple, yet so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...