Navigation Menu

Monday, June 5, 2017

Trust the Lord Coloring Page

My daughter loves to doodle. She is constantly making little drawings in notebooks, or on scraps of paper. I love to find her drawings around the house. They are so beautiful! On Sunday, she shared with me this beautiful doodle drawing in her notebook from church. Doodling helps her focus and listen to the speaker. I LOVE it and fully support her doodling habit! I couldn't resist scanning this drawing in, and turning it into a coloring page. 

I think we make a great team. She draws, and I smooth out the lines in Illustrator to make it a digital picture. One of my dreams for the future is to write a coloring book devotional with my daughter. I would do the writing, she would do the drawing. I would add Bible verses or quotes to each of her coloring sheets.  It's probably not something that will happen for quite a few years, but I can always dream about it for now.

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart bible verse coloring page

doodle drawing with Proverbs 3:5-6 on adult coloring page
flower doodle design adult coloring page
coloring page filled in with Trust in the Lord Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust the Lord with all your heart
and do not rely on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him,
 and he will make your paths smooth."
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...