Navigation Menu

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Inspirational Coloring Pages

You can feel free to use the coloring pages for your own PERSONAL use.  But please be kind and do not claim these pictures as your own or offer them for downloads.  It makes me sad to see my pictures on a coloring page website run by someone else.

free coloring pages with Bible verses on them


I've been having the most fun over the past week designing and editing some new coloring pages to share with you all. I was shopping and came across the cutest little stickers with inspirational phrases on them. I knew I had to make some coloring sheets based on those stickers I saw. They were too cute to pass up, and I knew they would be easy to make.

As always, if you click on the photo you should be able to save a larger file size.

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Joshua 24:15

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Matthew 5:16

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Matthew 17:20

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Psalm 90:4

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Hebrews 6:19

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages Psalm 98:1

free inspirational Bible verse coloring pages

Be inspired while you color! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda. My name is Scott and I'm creating a Bible reading plan book with family devotionals, coloring pages, activities and games for my small church planting movement. May I please have permission to use your "As for Me and My House" coloring page in my book if I credit you for it? Thank you for considering my request!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I think that would be a great idea!

      Delete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...